Buy Now, Pay Later with Secure, Interest-Free Monthly Payments!
LOUISE ERDRICH: The Night Watchman, A Signed First Edition
Personally signed by Louise Erdrich.
The powerful new novel of Native American life in rural North Dakota in 1950s America by National Book Award-winning author Louise Erdrich. Based on the life of the author’s grandfather, the book grapples with the worst and best impulses of human nature.
- Actual book size is 6"x 9 1/4", 464pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.