JULIA CAMERON: The Artist's Way, A Signed Edition
The landmark book on awakening creativity…
In 1992, Julia Cameron published a revolutionary work for artists that articulated the inextricable link between a person’s spiritual and creative selves. The book became a monumental best-seller and has been inspiring creativity across all fields for over 25 years.
With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
6 5/8” x 9 1/4”, 272pp
- Personally Signed by Julia Cameron
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.