ITALY: THE BIRTHPLACE OF THE RENAISSANCE
A breathtaking tribute to the beauty and charm of Italy …
From the magnificent Lake Como to the Amalfi Coast, the rich history and culture of Italy comes alive in this stunning portrait of a unique nation. Generously illustrated with more than 200 breathtaking full-color images capturing the full glory that is Italy.With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
11 3/8" x 8 3/8", 224 pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.