THE HISTORIE OF THE HOLY WARRE
The first modern account of the Crusades in English…
The edition of 1640, featuring the original vintage map.
A stunning reproduction of Thomas Fuller's Historie of the Holy Warre, the first modern full-length account of the Crusades written in English. Fully reproduces the 1640 edition, complete with the reproduction of a rare hand-colored map and includes a clamshell slipcase to protect your Deluxe Limited Edition.
With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
Limited to 1,000 hand-numbered copies!
7" x 11 1/4", 336pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.