Mark Twain's ROUGHING IT
Twain's immortal account of his adventures in the American West…
The timeless account of Mark Twain’s stagecoach journey through the American West and his ten days as a millionaire. This book reproduces the historic first edition of 1872, including all the original vintage illustrations.
With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
A hand-numbered Limited Edition of 600.
5 3/4" x 8 3/4”, 616pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.