J.R.R. Tolkien's THE FALL OF ARTHUR
The only Arthurian work by fantasy's greatest author. The timeless legends – Arthur's expedition overseas. Guinevere's flight, the traitor Mordred, the tormented doubts of Lancelot – are all captured in a brilliant Old English narrative poetic style. Abandoned by Tolkien before his death, The Fall of Arthur is complete with never-before-seen notes on Tolkien's direction for finishing the work.
- 5 3/4" x 9", 240pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.