J.R.R. TOLKIEN'S THE CHILDREN OF HÚRIN
The 1918 novel by the master of fantasy, re-created from the original drafts by Christopher Tolkien...
Begun by Tolkien more than 90 years ago, The Children of Húrin comes to us lovingly recreated by the great author's son, Christopher, as the complete narrative it was meant to be. Features spectacular illustrations by the Academy Award-winning artist Alan Lee (The Lord of the Rings) and a fold-out map created by Christopher Tolkien.
This product is currently out of stock.
- 5 7/8" x 8 1/2", 318pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.