SEBASTIAN JUNGER: Freedom, A Signed First Edition
Personally signed by Sebastian Junger...
A powerful reflection on the concept of freedom born out of a year’s journey along East Coast railroad lines – dodging police, sleeping under bridges, cooking over fires and drinking from creeks and rivers.
Limited to just 400 hand-numbered copies.
- 5 7/16" x 8", 160pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.