THE WORKS OF SHAKESPEARE
Featuring the complete etchings from the renowned Boydell gallery collection.
"By far the largest single engraving enterprise ever undertaken in England." The Boydell gallery of Shakespeare Illustrations was one of the great undertakings in literary history. This exclusive book features the complete works of Shakespeare along with a folio of the complete Boydell gallery of nearly 100 illustrations.
Limited to 1,200 hand-numbered copies!
- 7 3/4" x 10 3/4”, 1,088pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- Custom-crafted clothbound slipcase.
- Heavy duty binding boards enhance the book’s durability.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Handsome marbled endpages and a satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Printed and bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.