THE EARTH BOOK
250 milestones from the planet's formation to the present day and beyond...Preeminent planetary scientist, author, Carl Sagan Medal winner and key contributor to NASA space exploration missions Dr. Jim Bell tells the story of our planet in 250 essential "milestones." An authoritative and eminently readable overview of our planet’s history, structure and evolution.
- 7 7/10 x 8 7/10" 528pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.