In association with the Smithsonian Institution, the clearest recognition guide available...
A beautiful, informative and accessible illustrated reference that enables you instantly to recognize each gemstone. Packed with more than 800 vivid full-color photographs of more than 130 varieties of cut and uncut stones, organic gemstones and precious metals.
- 5 3/5" x 8 1/2", 160pp
Features include:- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.