Frank Herbert's DUNE
The science-fiction masterpiece...
Winner of both the Hugo and Nebula Award and one of the most acclaimed science-fiction novels ever written. This spellbinding epic tells the story of an inter-galactic space empire...of a strange desert planet and its vital spice "Melange"...and of the struggle to restore Paul Atreides to his rightful place as the planet's steward.
- 7" x 9 3/4", 520pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.