THE ENGINEERING BOOK
From the catapult to the Curiosity Rover in a leather-bound edition...
A comprehensive guide to the study of where human knowledge meets real-world problems—and solves them. From the catapult to the jet engine, various areas are covered, including chemical, aerospace, and computer engineering, from ancient history to the present.
Back in stock soon.
- 7 1/4" x 8 5/8”, 528pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.