THE ECONOMICS BOOK
From the ancient Greeks to cryptocurrency in a leather-bound edition...
From the philosophical dialogues of Ancient Greece and the moral contemplations of Medieval Europe to deregulation and cryptocurrency, this book presents 250 milestones in the science of the production, sale, and purchase of goods and services.
This product is currently out of stock.
- 7 1/4" x 8 1/2”, 528pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.