ATLAS OF INDIAN NATIONS
The most comprehensive atlas of Native American history and culture…
A comprehensive reference to Native American history and culture, illustrated throughout with maps, photos, art and archival cartography. This encyclopedic resource details Indian tribes across the American continent - their beliefs, sustenance, shelter, key historical events and more.
Now available for pre-order
- 9” x 10 3/4”, 320 pages
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.