YES WE DID
An intimate look at the Obama White House in words and pictures in a leather-bound edition…
A celebration of the most inclusive and representative White House in history. Lawrence Jackson’s intimate photographs of the Obamas along with reflections from a variety of sources provide an affirming, proud, and focused lens on a pivotal time in American history.
With a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
- 7 1/2"x 9 1/8", 192pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.