Act Now to Access $0 SHIPPING (for most titles)
WHERE VALOR RESTS
A powerful visual tribute to America's shrine to valor, service and sacrifice…
A national monument in the truest sense, Arlington National Cemetery displays a solemn beauty that embraces a very brave legacy - a heritage remembered and renewed every day as the military buries its own. Spread across the rolling hills west of the Potomac, Arlington is a serene and reverent sanctuary for the presidents, soldiers and heroes who lie in eternal rest among its green lawns and quiet glades.
Bittersweet, breathtaking and sometimes heart wrenching, this exclusive Collector's Edition takes readers through the ceremonies observed throughout the year from the wreath-laying on Memorial Day to the moving graveside services that honor the individual men and women who served our country.With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
11 13/16" x 9 1/4", 192pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.