THE RISE AND FALL OF THE THIRD REICH
The definitive record of the 20th century's darkest moment…
William L. Shirer's The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich is a National Book Award-winning bestseller, recognized as the definitive study of Adolf Hitler, the rise of Nazi Germany, and its destruction in World War II. The New York Times hailed this classic as, "A splendid work of scholarship…sound in judgment, inescapable in its conclusion."
- 6 1/8” x 9 1/4", 1,280pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.