A stunning visual history of America's legendary fighting force in a leather-bound edition...
One of the most famous fighting forces in the world, the United States Marine Corps emerged from the American War of Independence as a branch of infantry troops capable of fighting both at sea and on shore. Including more than 200 images of the Marine Corps in action from every part of the world, this book is a colorful guide to an elite fighting force with a glorious history that continues to play a key role in US overseas operations today.
- 8 1/4"x 11 3/4", 224pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.