Shop with Confidence! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Free Returns & Exchanges!
EMPIRES OF THE SEA
Roger Crowley’s thrilling account – featuring a wild cast of pirates, crusaders, and religious warriors – of the 16th century brutal struggle between Suleiman the Magnificent, ruler of the Ottoman Empire, and the Western world for control of the Mediterranean.
This product is currently out of stock.
- 5 ½” x 8 ¾”, 360pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Printed and bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Printed on archival quality, acid-neutral paper that conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.