WORLD WAR II - A PHOTOGRAPHIC HISTORY
The greatest conflict the world has ever seen…
A powerful chronicle of the war from 1939 before the U.S. became officially involved, to Pearl Harbor, the invasion of Normandy, the 1945 Japanese surrender, and finally the monumental efforts to reshape the postwar world. Over 200 images.
This product is currently out of stock.
- 11" x 9 5/8", 144pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.