HURRY: Act now for FREE SHIPPING! SHOP ELIGIBLE BOOKS NOW
PRIDE AND PREJUDICE
Jane Austen's masterpiece in one of its most desirable illustrated formats – only 275 copies of the Large Paper Edition were ever published, and original copies are advertised online for up to $9,000! This incredible leather-bound edition boasts all the illustrations plus the beloved cover and spine designs from the 1894 edition.
- 8" x 10”, 512pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.