Nathaniel Hawthorne's THE BLITHEDALE ROMANCE
This beloved classic grew out of Hawthorne’s own experiences of communal life at the utopian community of Brook Farm.
6 1/2" x 9 1/2", 276pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.