Jonathan Swift's A TALE OF A TUB
The great satirist’s first major work – purportedly written in pursuit of the “universal improvement of mankind.” In this classic work, Swift, himself a clergyman, creates a parody of post-Reformation religion and the way the emerging branches of Christianity work – or fail to work – together. Features stunning vintage illustrations.
- 4 1/2" x 7 1/2" 336pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.