JANE AUSTEN - THE NOVELS
Featuring the famous C.E. Brock watercolor illustrations
Pride and Prejudice • Sensibility • Sense and Sensibility Persuasion • Mansfield Park • Emma • Northanger Abbey
Insightful, charming, compelling, masterful. This stunning clothbound collection presents Jane Austen’s complete novels in an exclusive presentation that will stand out on your bookshelves. This new offer in the Easton Press BY DESIGN imprint reproduces the complete vintage watercolor illustrations by C.E. Brock.
This product is currently out of stock.
- Each book measures 4 1/2" x 7 3/4" | Sold only as a complete set.
- Printed endpapers
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page markers.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Available from the By Design imprint of Easton Press, offering exquisitely crafted, clothbound editions that are printed and bound in the United States of America.
- These books are printed on archival quality paper specially milled for this edition. It is acid-neutral and conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.