ALICE IN WONDERLAND
"'Curiouser and curiouser!' cried Alice." Curiouser, indeed.
One sleepy summer day, young Alice follows a white rabbit down his hole, only to discover an entire Wonderland filled with strange individuals, stranger creatures, and its own strange rules. Through Alice's innocent eyes and the twisted logic of his nonsense world, Lewis Carroll pokes wry fun at the familiar types of characters and situations found all too often in our own very real world. John Tenniel's classic illustrations come from the novel's first edition.
- 6 1/4" x 9 1/4", 192pp
Features include:- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.