KING TUT: THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE UNDERWORLD
The great treasure trove of the ancient world…
A breathtaking look at the discovery of the hidden tomb of the boy king. Illustrated throughout with images of artifacts long lost to history, this breathtaking volume provides a fascinating window into the customs and beliefs of Ancient Egypt.
- 6” x 8 1/2”, 512 pages
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.