A HISTORY OF MAGIC, WITCHCRAFT & THE OCCULT
From pre-historic times to the modern era, the most comprehensive illustrated history ever created…
A fascinating look at the history of magic and esoteric lore across all cultures and traditions – from astrology and palmistry to the Tarot, runestones, mystical plants and potions and more. Also looks at the history of magic in film and literature. Illustrated throughout in full-color.
- 8 3/4” x 10 1/4”, 320pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
- Standard shipping included at no additional charge.