LIBRARY OF MILITARY HISTORY
You can acquire a beautiful Leather-Bound edition of The Art of War for just $40.
Here are the fascinating accounts of war and warfare from ancient times to the 21st century featuring 22kt gold accents, moiré fabric endsheets, gilded page ends, and a satin-ribbon page marker. This collection of military history includes stirring accounts of battles, insightful memoirs, and classic books on strategy and tactics – each in a leather-bound edition at a guaranteed $11 savings off of the individual book price.*
You will receive a new volume approximately each month. Keep or return it within 30 days and be under no further obligation, and either you or we can cancel this service at any time. Receive The Art of War for only $40; subsequent books are
$103 just $92 each.
Orders subject to approval; either party may cancel at any time. Only one discounted The Art of War to a household.
* If purchased individually, the cost per book is $103.
- Fully and tightly bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- Heavy duty binding boards enhance the book’s durability.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Handsome moiré endpages and a satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Printed and bound in the USA using imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
These Easton Press editions are printed on sturdy, acid-neutral paper specially milled for this edition that conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.