HURRY: Act now for FREE SHIPPING! SHOP ELIGIBLE BOOKS NOW
GREATEST BOOKS EVER WRITTEN
You can acquire a beautiful Leather-Bound edition of To Kill a Mockingbird for just $19.95.
You will then have the unique opportunity to acquire other exquisitely crafted leather masterpieces — at nearly a $15 savings off of the individual book price.* Included are such timeless classics as Moby Dick, Pride and Prejudice, and many others featuring 22kt gold accents, wonderful illustrations, moiré fabric endsheets, gilded page ends, and a satin-ribbon page marker.
You will receive a new leather-bound volume approximately each month. Keep or return it within 30 days and be under no further obligation, and either you or we can cancel this service at any time. A FREE hardwood Accent Shelf — a $75 value! — is included at no extra charge with your third shipment. Receive To Kill a Mockingbird for only $19.95; subsequent books are
$89.90 just $74.95 each.
*Several titles may be purchased individually, outside of the collection, for a higher price.
Orders subject to approval; either party may cancel at any time. Only one discount per household.
Books shown smaller than actual varying sizes.
Features of this Easton Press Illustrated Collection include:
- Fully and tightly bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- Heavy duty binding boards enhance the book’s durability.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages — not just glued like ordinary books.
- Handsome moiré endpages and a satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Printed and bound in the USA using imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
These Easton Press editions are printed on sturdy, acid-neutral paper specially milled for this edition that conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.