THE NAG HAMMADI SCRIPTURES
49 texts and fragments, many unavailable for centuries, in a leather-bound edition...
The most complete, up-to-date, one-volume edition of the renowned library of Gnostic manuscripts discovered in Egypt in 1945, which rivaled the Dead Sea Scrolls find in significance. Featuring 49 texts and fragments, these writings transformed forever our understanding of the early Christian church.
- 6"x 9 1/4", 864pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.