THE JEWISH BOOK OF WHY & THE SECOND JEWISH BOOK OF WHY
The authoritative reference to Jewish tradition, culture and ritual...
A wonderful reference to a Jewish way of life - providing origins, meanings and depth to both the most and least familiar rituals and traditions. This is the work families turn to for answers to why we do what we do in the way that we do.
2-volume set in one shipment.
- 5 ½” x 8 ¾”
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.