THE YEARS OF LYNDON JOHNSON
The Pulitzer Prize-winning masterpiece...
With The Path to Power personally signed by Robert A. Caro
From Pulitzer Prize-winner Robert A. Caro comes one of the richest, most revealing works ever undertaken of an American President. One of the great historical works of our time, The Years of Lyndon Johnson follows this fascinating figure from his Texas boyhood to his rise to the presidency, including his personal experience of the tragic Kennedy assassination.
Four beautiful books all bound in genuine leather and accented with matching 22kt gold designs. The luxurious features of this set include shining gilded page ends, fabric endsheets and a satin ribbon page marker. Pages are Smyth-sewn into the binding. The paper is acid neutral so the pages won't turn yellow or brittle over time. Books are printed and bound in the USA.
4-volume set in one shipment. 6" x 9 1/4"
(sold only as a complete set)
The exclusive leather-bound signed edition.
- Bound in genuine leather.
- Accented in 22kt gold.
- Gilded page ends.
- Fabric end sheets.
- Satin ribbon page marker.
- Pages that are Smyth-sewn into the binding.
- Printed and bound in the USA.
- The Path to Power personally signed by Robert A. Caro.
About the Author
Robert Allan Caro is a Pulitzer Prize, National Book Critics Circle Award and Francis Parkman Prize winning author most well-known for his incredible biographies of major United States political figures. During the time he was writing Johnson’s autobiography, Caro relocated to Texas and Washington D.C. in order to capture every detail of Johnson’s life from childhood to presidency.
This Easton Press Deluxe Edition is printed on archival quality, acid-neutral paper specially milled for this edition that conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.