DREAM A WORLD ANEW
The powerful book from the National Museum of African American History and Culture
A compelling visual history of the African-American experience created to accompany the opening of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture. Features informative text and a wealth of images taken from the museum's vast collection.
With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
8 1/2" x 10 7/8", 288 pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.