OLIVER NORTH: War Stories, Signed Edition
Oliver North's inspiring story of America's victory in World War II, brought to life by dramatic first-person testimony. Complete with archival photographs and battle maps.
- Heroism in the Pacific
- The Heroes who Defeated Hitler
(sold only as a complete set)
Personally signed by Oliver North, this Easton Press exclusive edition is bound in genuine leather binding and features a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, gilded page ends, moiré endsheets, and a satin bookmark to conveniently mark your place.
- Personally signed by Oliver North.
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Printed and bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Printed on archival quality, acid-neutral paper that conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.