MYTHS & LEGENDS
A comprehensive illustrated reference and resource to the world's great mythic traditions and their meanings…
A fascinating study of myths and legends from across the world, from Classical mythology to Eastern beliefs, and from American legends to African folk tales. Stories are retold in compelling detail, with a strong focus on its meaning, purpose and power. Lavishly illustrated throughout.7 1/2" x 9”, 352pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.