STORM OF EAGLES: THE GREATEST AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHS OF WORLD WAR II
From the collections of The National Museum of World War II Aviation…
A spectacular illustrated account of the Allied and Axis pilots and their legendary aircraft that fought in World War II. This collection of the greatest aviation photography of WWII features a wealth of full-color and black-&-white images, many never before seen.11 3/4" x 9 1/2”, 248pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.