WORLD WAR II MAP BY MAP
A stunning visual reference to how the deadliest conflict in history changed the face of the world …
More than 100 custom maps tell the story of WWII from the rise of the Axis powers to the dropping of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Each map is rich with detail that chart the progress of the war’s key events. Narrative overviews provide further insights.
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.