HARD MARCHING EVERY DAY: THE CIVIL WAR LETTERS OF PRIVATE WILBUR FISK
“One of the finest records I know of what it was like to fight and win the Civil War."
—Geoffrey C. Ward
Between 1861 and 1865, a Vermont school teacher who enlisted in the Union Army, wrote nearly 100 letters from the battlefield to his home newspaper. This acclaimed collection covers both the war and the experience of a Union soldier.
6 ½” x 9 ¼”, 383pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.