Ernest Hemingway THE MASTERPIECES
There is probably no more influential American writer of the 20th century than Nobel Prize-winner Ernest Hemingway. His sparse style has been echoed in countless imitators. His daring life of adventure has become almost legendary.
Now, his greatest works are available in a stunning leather-bound edition exclusive to Easton Press. Each volume is bound in full tan leather with distinctive designs evocative of each title, plus gilded page ends, silk moiré endpapers and satin ribbon marker. The spines feature an ornate, five-compartment design in 22kt gold and raised hubs.
Featured in this collection are Ernest Hemingway's masterpieces:
- The Sun Also Rises
- A Farewell to Arms
- For Whom the Bell Tolls
- The Old Man and the Sea
- The Complete Short Stories
Printed and bound in the USA.
6 1/4" x 9-1/4"
See the complete brochure!
Quotes from the Books
“The world is a fine place, and worth fighting for.”” -For Whom the Bell Tolls
“I can't stand it to think my life is going so fast and I'm not really living it.” -The Sun Also Rises
“The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places.” -A Farewell to Arms
“But man is not made for defeat," he said. "A man can be destroyed but not defeated.” - The Old Man and the Sea
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.