HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES CENTENNIAL EDITION
Featuring over 70 Vintage Engravings!
From the Discovery of America to the 100th Anniversary of the Declaration of Independence. Only a single decade after the Civil War that tore this nation apart, America came together to celebrate the events that brought it into existence and defined its principles. This serialized illustrated history produced for the nation's Centennial in 1876 provides a unique look at how Americans perceived their great heritage only a few short years after the Civil War. This stunning 4-volume, leather-bound set reproduces more than 70 vintage engravings from the original volumes.
Bound in beautiful navy blue colored genuine leather, accented with gleaming 22kt gold overlay that matches the gilded page ends of each book. Each book features a satin ribbon page marker. Pages are Smyth-sewn into the binding. All books are printed on acid neutral paper to prevent the pages from turning yellow or brittle over time. A strictly limited edition of just 1,776 sets.
Printed and bound in the USA.7 3/4" x 11 1/8", 580pp (each volume)
Strictly limited to 1,776 copies.
Features of this Easton Press Illustrated Edition include:
- Four monumental volumes, fully and tightly bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- Illustrated throughout with the original vintage images.
- Reproduction of the rare, original parts, including the covers.
- Heavy duty binding boards enhance the book’s durability.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- A satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Printed and bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Printed on archival quality, acid-neutral paper specially milled for this edition that conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.