THOMAS KENEALLY: Schindler's List, Signed Edition
Winner of the prestigious Booker Prize, this fact-based novel tells of the story of German businessman Oskar Schindler who risked his life and wealth to save 1,300 Jews under his control from extermination. This is the source for the award-winning Hollywood film.
This beautifully made leather-bound book features 22kt gold accents, title inlays on the spine, moire fabric endsheets, Smyth-sewn acid-neutral pages and satin-ribbon page markers for an elegant finishing touch.
Printed and bound in the USA.
6 1/4" x 9 1/4", 400pp
The exclusive leather-bound signed edition.- Luxurious leather bindings cut from specially tanned hides of fine quality.
- Precious 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the traditional “hubbed” spines.
- Gilded page ends to add beauty and seal out harmful dust and humidity.
- Acid-neutral pages that won’t crumble with age.
- Sewn pages and heavy-duty binder’s boards to ensure lasting strength and durability.
- Moire fabric endsheets for beauty and strength.
- Satin-ribbon page markers add an elegant finishing touch.
- Printed and bound in the USA.
- Meticulous quality marked by careful attention to every detail.
About the Author
Thomas Keneally is a writer and actor hailing form Australia, who has become globally recognized for his work, Schindler's list. His book was adapted into film via Steven Spielberg which won the Academy Award for Best Picture. Other of Keneally's award winning novels include Bring Larks and Heroes and Three Cheers for the Paraclete. Keneally most recently wrote for the critically acclaimed Australian drama titles, Our Sunburnt Country.
This Easton Press Deluxe Edition is printed on archival quality, acid-neutral paper specially milled for this edition that conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.