ERIK LARSON: The Devil in the White City, A Signed Edition
The blockbuster true tale of the 1893 World's Fair and the cunning serial killer who used the fair to lure his victims to their death. A brilliant combination of meticulous research with nail-biting storytelling.
Personally signed by Erik Larson, this Easton Press exclusive edition features premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, gilded page ends, moiré endsheets, and a satin bookmark to conveniently mark your place.
6 1/8” x 9 1/4”, 464pp
- Personally signed by Erik Larson.
- Bound in genuine leather.
- Accented in 22kt gold.
- Gilded page ends.
- Moiré endsheets.
- Satin ribbon page marker.
- Pages that are Smyth-sewn into the binding.
- Printed and bound in the USA.
Printed on archival quality, acid-neutral paper specially milled for this edition that conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.
“A dynamic, enveloping book. . . . Relentlessly fuses history and entertainment to give this nonfiction book the dramtic effect of a novel. . . . It doesn't hurt that this truth is stranger than fiction.” —The New York Times
“Engrossing . . . exceedingly well documented . . . utterly fascinating.” —Chicago Tribune
“So good, you find yourself asking how you could not know this already.” —Esquire
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.