THE MAGIC BOOK
From the Middle Ages to the 1950s, a visual leather-bound history of the world's greatest magicians…
More than 500 years of the stunning culture of the world’s greatest magicians. The Magic Book combines sensational images with incisive text, and explores the evolution of the magicians’ craft. From medieval street performers to the brilliant stage magicians who gave rise to cinematic special effects; from the 19th century’s golden age of magic to groundbreaking daredevils like Houdini and the early 20th century’s vaudevillians.
- Actual book size is 6 3/4" x 9 1/4", 544pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Stained page ends.
- Bound in the USA. Imported materials.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.