Aristotle … Plato … Kierkegaard … Sartre …
An illustrated guide to the great minds of Western Civilization …
From Socrates and Plato to Descartes, Kant, Nietzsche, and Sartre, The Philosophers presents 100 prominent voices that have sought to address issues of morality, ethics, government and what it means to be human. Features illustrations and quotes.
With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
6 5/8" x 9”, 208pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.