THE BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER
The immortal Christian book of worship in the historic 1845 edition, featuring designs by Owen Jones…
Since it was first published in 1549, The Book of Common Prayer has served as one of the great works of Christian worship. The 1845 edition featuring designs by the great Owen Jones ranks among the most beautiful books produced in the 19th century and is now recreated as a Limited Edition from Easton Press.
Limited Edition of just 800!
6 1/2" x 9 1/2", 591pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.
Virtual Ring Sizer
1 Calibrate Your Screen
- Hold your credit card up against the screen.
- Resize the image below to fit the size of your credit card by dragging the red box at the lower right corner.
2 Choose Your Ring Size
- Hold your ring up to the screen and find a circle that completely fills the inside of the ring without overlapping.
- Click on the matching size circle.
- Then click on the green Select Size button.