JOHN LE CARRÉ: Agent Running in the Field, Signed Edition
The new novel from the master of espionage fiction …
Personally signed by John le Carré
A 47-year veteran of Britain’s Secret Intelligence Service, his wife and an up-and-coming young agent get caught up in the political anger that permeates the current world stage. In this new novel, the great writer provides an incisive and chilling portrait of our time.
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.