DONATI: INTO THE WILDERNESS, A Signed Edition
Personally signed by Sara Donati
The acclaimed historical novel of early America.
Leaving her home in England in 1792, Elizabeth Middleton travels to a remote New York mountain village where she is torn between the world she knows and the one she soon encounters.
With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
6 1/2” x 9 1/2”, 692pp
- Personally Signed by Sara Donati
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.