FREEMAN DYSON: Disturbing the Universe, Signed Edition
The autobiography of one of the world's greatest scientists - personally signed by the late Freeman Dyson.
The great scientist reflects on his extraordinary career, the thrill underlying his deep engagement with the world, and his ambitions for goals science can still achieve. An acclaimed work that captures the relationship between wonder and scientific achievement at the highest levels.
This Easton Press exclusive edition features premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, gilded page ends, moiré endsheets, and a satin bookmark to conveniently mark your place.6” x 91/4”, 304pp
- Personally signed by Freeman Dyson.
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Printed and bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Printed on archival quality, acid-neutral paper that conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.