1000 RECORD COVERS
The best rock album covers from the 60s through the 90s…
An extraordinary full-color reference to the music of our lives. Presents a selection of the best rock album artwork of the 60s to 90s – creating an extraordinary visual history of recent music and a sweeping study in the evolution of album cover art.With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
5 1/2" x 7 7/8”, 576pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Standard shipping included at no additional charge.